Transportation of goods to Benin
Aistlog organizes the transportation of goods from the Russian Federation to Benin by air and sea for export, as well as in import traffic.
Shipping by sea
Transportation of imported goods from Benin to the Russian Federation and from the Russian Federation for export to Benin can be arranged through the port of Cotonou (Benin), the ports of St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk (RF), as well as the ports of the EU.
We arrange transportation:
- Cargo by all types of containers, including refrigerated
- Oversized cargo
- Goods of the category roll-on / roll-off »
- Competitive sea freight rates
- Freight forwarding services in the ports of the Russian Federation and the EU
- Early verification and preparation of export / import documentation
- Organization of customs clearance in the territory of the Russian Federation
- Organization of cargo delivery “to the door” (for goods coming from African countries in import traffic)
We offer the organization of international air transportation of goods from the Russian Federation to Benin and other African countries and from African countries to the Russian Federation.
The individual approach to each client used in our company assumes that we will select the optimal route for your cargo, ensure cargo safety, delivery times that suit you and a reasonable transportation cost .
We always strive to make you the best offer. For the correct calculation of the cost of processing and delivery of your cargo, it is important for us to know certain information that you can provide us by filling out the form for receipt of cost for the transportation of your goods and customs clearance. Or send us a request at email@example.com
Contact us and your cargo will become a priority for us!